This recipe makes one 9x9 pan, with as many pieces as you want (up to 50 if you plan accordingly!)
- 1 cup Semi Sweet or Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Nutella
1. Melt the chips in the microwave, stir every 30 seconds until smooth, then add the Nutella.
2. Spread in the bottom of a parchment paper lined and greased 9x9 pan.
Salted Caramel Layer
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. In a small saucepan, combine the cream and the salt. Simmer over very low heat until the salt is dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine the sugar and corn syrup carefully. They will not combine well until the sugar begins to melt. Cook over high heat for about 6 to 8 minutes. Just pull the sugar off the heat when it is a medium goldish brown – it will continue to cook in the heat of the pan. Remove from the heat and let cool for one minute.
3. Add the cream mixture and the vanilla to the sugar mixture. Whisk in the sour cream. Let the caramel cool to room temp
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 7 oz. Jar Marshmallow Creme
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped Hazelnuts
1. Top caramel with chopped nuts.
2. In a medium pan, melt butter. Add the sugar and evaporated milk. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and marshmallow creme. Pour mixture evenly over the previous layers.
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Semi Sweet or Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Nutella
1. Repeat process for bottom layer, and pour evenly over the top of the previous layers.Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until firm. Cut into bite sized pieces. Caramel layer will be gooey, keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
* Make sure you refrigerate between layers so there is a better distinction between each one when you cut into it. *
It's funny how the first 100 took the longest. This second set of 100 posts went by in a blink. Here's to many, many more.