Saturday, December 3, 2011

Taste of Sweetness Saturday: English Toffee

So, last year I decided to try a different type of sweetness for my "cookie" boxes that I deliver to co-workers and people whom I am on speaking terms with...  English Toffee!  And, it's not that I've ever thought about making it, but my favorite blogger's rockin' mom posted this recipe last year and it was so comprehensive, with so many great pictures, that I thought I'd give it a shot!


I won't even pretend that I could come close to describing how to do this, so I really suggest you hit up that link and follow her step by step directions.  It worked for me, and I have no patience for such things.  Luckily, Thomas helped and called when it should be pulled off the stove before it was burnt/under cooked at my own discretion.  Check it out, and, as always, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment