Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flourless Chocolate Cherry Cupcake


More gluten free?  Don't mind if I do!

This time, there are no substitutions required.

The recipe is here, please enjoy.

I know I don't have much to say, but if you read the recipe, it's really spot on!


I also loved using maraschino cherries in this recipe.  Many people thought that I had used brandy, but it was just a simple cherry half baked inside.
I think I need to make more flourless chocolate cakes.  They're always so good.

The frosting also evened out the flavor.  If you're not a semi-sweet chocolate person, this is the part that will help round out the cupcake for you.  It goes from being decadent, to purely melt in your mouth joy.

Top with some cocoa powder, just make sure you realize how quickly it comes out before you douse your cakes!

1 comment:

  1. Jes, nice. I have been looking for fellow cherry cupcake mixtures. Check mine out at my blog. Not flourless though :-(

    ReplyDelete