Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cranberry Feta Pinwheels

Here's another super easy recipe.

My mom has made a variety of pinwheels throughout the years, and when I saw this recipe I thought of her and decided it was nicely Fall-ish with all the right ingredients to be delicious!

I didn't add any milk to make my cream cheese "spreadable."  It was already soft and seemed pointless.   I did use a mixer, however, to mix all of the ingredients well.

I used both regular flour tortillas and the garden herb wrap tortillas.  I loved the garden herb - it smelled and tasted yummy!
Spread it thick, leaving two opposite edge dry since you'll be cutting them off anyway to make even pinwheels.

Then, wrap in plastic wrap and put in the fridge until you're ready to use them.

Cut them, make them pretty, serve them up.  Even though I'm not a Feta fan, AT ALL, I really though that all of the different tastes complimented each other well.

No comments:

Post a Comment