Here's something that I hadn't expected to do, but when you've got the ingredients, and you're looking to experiment, what else would you recommend?
This treat is not a candy, as such, but there's really not a better way to describe it.
12 full sheets of graham crackers
3/4 C butter
3/4 C brown sugar
3 C mini marshmallows
4 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
1 C milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350, and line a jelly roll pan (or 9"x13" pan) with aluminum foil, leaving at least one inch around the edges to help you lift up the candy later. Spray the foil with non-stick spray.
2. Arrange half pieces of graham crackers on the foil so that the sides are touching.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Bring mixture just to a boil.
4. Remove from heat and pour evenly over crackers. Use a spatula to gently spread as necessary.
5. Bake in the oven at least 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
6. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chocolate pieces over the crackers.
7. Place back int he oven for another 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows soften and fluff up.
You could also kick on the broiler for a minute (or so) to lightly toast the marshmallows.
8. Let the candy cool completely. Use foil to lift it out, then cut into bars and enjoy!