1 box of your favorite brownie mix (plus it's ingredients, usually oil, eggs, and water)
1 jar (7.5oz) of marshmallow creme
1 C of your favorite creamy chocolate frosting
1 C of your favorite peanut butter
* See how this recipe is bound to be your favorite? Three of the ingredients are your own personal favs!*
1. Make, bake, and cool your brownies in a greased 9"x13" baking pan. Usually the recipe calls for up to
a 8x8 size, so this will bake in less than half that allotted time. Watch the brownies, use a toothpick. You should know what you'd like your brownies to look like.
2. Drop spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme on top of the cooled brownie. Lightly spread the fluff around.
3. Melt the frosting in a microwave safe bowl. Pour and spread over the fluff.
4. Melt the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Pour and spread over the chocolate.
5. Using a knife, spread around the chocolate and peanut butter to marbleize it.
6. Cool in the fridge until more firm. Cut and enjoy!
|OH SO GOOD!!!|